Worbla’s Black Art thermoplastic has a smoother surface than traditional Worbla and is already pigmented black, saving time in the painting stage. It is available as a flat sheet, but can be used as modeling putty as well.
- Can be reheated as often as you want in minutes (best approx. 175-195 °F/80-90 °C)
- Material contains extra glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Extremely fine structure & surface and pigmented black
- Several minutes time to work the material, depending on the time of thermal action
- Easy, clean and safe to handle, hence ideal for beginners
- Contains no hazardous substances and is solvent-free
- Excellent modeling features
- Can be painted with acrylics, spray paints and others
- All leftovers can be re-used
Worbla's Black Art (Thermoplastic)
Currently, only shipping to US addresses is available, due to multiple customs incidences. We are looking for a better method to ship internationally. Orders for thermoplastic with shipping addresses outside the US will be canceled and refunded.