Worbla’s Black Art thermoplastic has a smoother surface than traditional Worbla and is already pigmented black, saving time in the painting stage. It is available as a flat sheet, but can be used as modeling putty as well.
- Can be reheated as often as you want in minutes (best approx. 175-195 °F/80-90 °C)
- Material contains extra glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Extremely fine structure & surface and pigmented black
- Several minutes time to work the material, depending on the time of thermal action
- Easy, clean and safe to handle, hence ideal for beginners
- Contains no hazardous substances and is solvent-free
- Excellent modeling features
- Can be painted with acrylics, spray paints and others
- All leftovers can be re-used
Worbla's Black Art (Thermoplastic)
Thermoplastic Shipping Restriction
Currently, only shipping to US addresses is available, due to multiple customs incidences. We are looking for a better method to ship internationally. Orders for thermoplastic with shipping addresses outside the US will be canceled and refunded.
A message to UK customers:
As of January 1st 2021, we are temporarily halting sales to the UK due to the new value added tax (VAT) requirements. We are investigating and considering the options and will update this message when we have found an adequate solution forward. Thank you so much for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
A message to EU customers
As of July 1st 2021, due to the European Union's modified value added tax (VAT) requirements, EU orders will be shipped "Delivery Duty Unpaid," meaning the buyer must pay VAT and potential additional customs clearance fees before the shipping carrier will release their package. We are investigating and considering the options and will update this message if our procedure changes. Thank you so much for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.